MEDIA KIT FOR TYLER BASU
Thank you for requesting to interview me. I truly appreciate each and every opportunity I am given to share my story and insights with others, so you can trust that I will do my best to provide as much value and actionable advice (no fluff!) to your audience as possible.
Everything you should need to prepare for our interview together - including my bios, social media links, and professional images - can be found below. If you require anything else, please email directly.
Tyler Basu is a Content Creator and Marketing Strategist that specializes in helping entrepreneurs create content that drives consistent growth for their business. Since 2013, he has published 1,000+ pieces of content online, driving millions of visitors, 100,000+ leads, and 30,000+ customers for various software and online education companies.
From 2016-2019, Tyler worked as the Content Marketing Manager (Employee #12) for Thinkific, helping them to become one of the fastest-growing software companies and leaders in the online education industry.
Today, Tyler provides online training and consulting services to help other startup founders and entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth by focusing on the 3 pillars of inbound marketing: content, promotion, and community.
His insights have been featured on dozens of online publications including Entrepreneur, Foundr, Influencive, Sumo, and Funnel Magazine.
Popular Interview Topics
I believe in transparency, so there are no topics that I would consider to be off limits. That being said, here is a brief list of topics/areas of expertise that I am the most excited to discuss during interviews:
- My background and how/why I became an entrepreneur
- My appreciation for mentors and personal development and the impact they've had on my life
- Challenges I've faced (and still face!) as a content creator and entrepreneur
- Lessons learned from interviewing 200+ entrepreneurs
- How to create content that attracts and converts your ideal clients
- Habits and activities that help me stay organized and productive
- Tips and strategies for building a life and business on your own terms